2. What Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other relevant data for customer surveys and offers
3. How We Use Your Information
Sanityde uses your information to:
- Provide the services you request
- Internal record keeping
- Improve our products and services
- Send promotional emails and SMS about new products, special offers, or other relevant information
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. We use industry-standard encryption and other security measures to safeguard the collection, transmission, and storage of the data we collect.
5. Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a resident of California, you have certain rights:
- Request disclosure of the personal information we collect about you
- Request the deletion of your personal information
- Opt-out of sales of personal information
- Non-discrimination for exercising your CCPA rights
6. Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information:
- Whenever you are asked to fill out a form, look for the box indicating that you do not want your information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by contacting us.
8. Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other sites. We cannot control or be responsible for the protection and privacy of any data you provide to these sites.
10. Contacting Us